One of the main areas of the Foundation's activity is the arrangement and conduct of exhibition projects around the world, promotion of cultural exchange, support of the Russian Art and young artists, as well projects producing the most famous Russian artists such as AES + F group and other.
Some of the events in which participated the Foundation before the start to construction the main building of the Foundation.
- 2019, Nominees exhibition the Kandinsky Prize at the Moscow Museum of Modern Art from October 9 to November 17, 2019
- 2019, Solo exhibition AES+F "Allegoria Sacra" at Yeltsin Center in Ekaterinburg, a special project of the 5th Ural Biennale, September 12th - October 27th, 2019 / Yeltsin Center, Ekaterinburg, Russia https://yeltsin.ru/affair/specialnyj-proekt-5-j-uralskoj-industrialnoj-biennale-sovremennogo-iskusstva-aesf-allegoria-sacra/?id=37746
- 2019, Group exhibition "Metamorphosis. Art in Europe Now" at the Fondation Cartier, April 4 - June 16, 2019 https://www.fondationcartier.com/en/exhibitions/jeunes-artistes-en-europe-les-metamorphoses
- 2018-2019, The exhibition “Evgeny Antufiev and Dmitry Krasnopevtsev. When art becomes part of the landscape. Part 3" in MAMM Moscow, December 5, 2018 - February 24, 2019 http://www.mamm-mdf.ru/en/exhibitions/dialogue-when-art-became-part-of-landscape-part-iii/
- 2018, Solo exhibition by Rinat Voligamsi «Dvoegorsk» in Moscow MOMA Museum, curator Valentin Dyakonov, 12 February 2018 - 18 March 2018 http://www.mmoma.ru/en/exhibitions/petrovka/dvoegorskbr_personalnaya_vystavka_rinata_voligamsi/
- 2017, The exhibition Co-Thinkers at the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Center in Yekaterinburg, July 21–October 15, 2017 http://garagemca.org/en/about/news/2017-07-03-the-exhibition-co-thinkers-at-the-yeltsin-center-yekaterinburg
- 2017, Cindy Sherman "New work", loan the work for the exhibition in Sprüth Magers Berlin, January 27 - April 08 2017 http://www.spruethmagers.com/exhibitions/431
- 2016-2017, David Altmejd "Self-Fiction", loan the work for the exhibition in Kunsthal KAdE, Amersfoort, Netherlands, September 24, 2016 - January 1, 2017 http://www.kunsthalkade.nl/tentoonstelling.php?item=2965
- 2016, the museum Garage, exhibition "Co–thinkers" of major works by world-famous contemporary artists, July 7–September 9, 2016 East Gallery, curated by Anastasia Mityushina and Kate Fowle http://garagemca.org/en/event/co-thinkers
- 2016, Aidan Salakhova "Revelations", the exhibition in Saatchi Gallery London, 13th January - 28th February 2016, curated by Jenny Christensson http://www.saatchigallery.com/current/revelations.php
- 2015 AES+F won Fondazione Pino Pascali Prize. Since September 19th the works from project «Allegoria Sacra» will be on show at Museum Pino Pascali
- 2015 Moscow Museum of Modern Art, The Immortality Forever project, a solo exhibition by Evgeny Antufiev, a winner of the 2009 Kandinsky Prize
- 2015 AES+F «ALLEGORIA SACRA», public screening in Port Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
- 2014 Solyanka State Gallery as part of ARTMOSSPHERE, the First Moscow Biennale of Street Art | exhibition | JR. SUPERHERO OF THE STREET UNIVERSE
- 2014 Museum Frieder Burda | exhibition | JR. Retrospective
- 2013 «AES+F. THE LIMINAL SPACE TRILOGY», Faena Arts Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2013 AES+F «ALLEGORIA SACRA», Art Statements Gallery Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 2013 «ALLEGORIA SACRA. AES+F», The Glasshouse Regional Gallery, Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia.
- 2012 Moscow Museum of Modern Art | exhibition | AIDAN SALAKHOVA . FASCINANS AND TREMENDUM
- 2012 «AES+F. THE TRILOGY», Kicik Qalart Gallery, Baku, Azerbaijan.
- 2012 «AES+F. THE TRILOGY», Martin-Gropius-Bau, Berlin, Germany.
- 2012 «AES+F. THE TRILOGY», Central Exhibition Hall «Manege», Moscow, Russia.
- 2012 «AES+F. ALLEGORIA SACRA», Sergey Kuryokhin Modern Art Center, St-Petersburg, Russia.
- 2011 «AES+F. ALLEGORIA SACRA», a special project of 4th Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art, Multimedia Art Museum, Moscow, Russia.
- 2011-2012 Producing the project «ALLEGORIA SACRA» by AES+F group
- 2008 Moscow Museum of Modern Art | exhibition | Oksana Mas «MAS»